Are you an upcoming college freshman? Are you nervous about leaving home? Do your parents do your laundry?
If you answered yes to those questions, this class might be right for you.
Come join other upcoming college freshmen to learn about...
- How to handle homesickness
- Balanced eating
- Navigate parties and pressures
- Manage stress and emotional well-being
- Setting boundaries for on-campus safety
- How to handle difficult roommates
TUESDAY JULY 13,
JULY 20 &
10:00AM -12:00 PM
Cadence: Child and
Kirkland WA, 98033