Cadence Child & Adolescent Therapy, an evidence-based clinic in Bellevue, WA, is seeking experienced Post-Doctoral Fellows with interest in building mastery in their CBT and DBT skills. Cadence was one of the first DBT programs to be certified by the Linehan Board of Certification. This is the place to be if you want to:
- be part of a close team of clinicians who share a commitment to providing high quality care, engaging in lifelong learning, and supporting one another in professional and personal development
- provide the highest standard of CBT and DBT care to children, adolescents, young adults and their parents
- receive training and supervision to be eligible for DBT Certification by the Linehan Board of Certification
- be part of a Linehan Board of Certification Certified DBT Program
- work with several certified DBT therapists, including many experienced and expert trainers and supervisors
- learn DBT in Seattle, in the backyard of where it began- our offices are located within easy access to Seattle and the Eastside cities
- live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, which blends the metropolitan experiences of the city of Seattle with breathtaking lake and mountain scenery and plentiful outdoor adventures
Everything You'll Gain From Our Fellowship Program
In addition to learning and providing comprehensive DBT, Post-Doctoral Fellows will have the opportunity to learn, practice and receive supervision from experts in a wide range of evidence-based treatments including Family-Based Treatment (FBT) for eating disorders, Behavioral Activation for depression, Prolonged Exposure for PTSD, exposure-based treatments for anxiety & OCD, Behavioral Parent Training and provide LGTBQIA+ affirming care with queer/gender expansive young people.
We offer a robust mix of supervision and learning experiences, utilizing session recording, individual and group supervision, on-line training, video models of interventions, and 4+ hours of didactic training each week with an eye to developing both adherence to treatment and mastery of transdiagnostic principles.
The Cadence Team Culture
Cadence values developing an anti-racist culture and clinical practices. We welcome and foster a diverse workplace and have dedicated time as a staff team to build on this work and value together. Candidates from marginalized communities and non-traditional educational/work histories are encouraged to apply.
Cadence offers a great work environment and very competitive compensation.
How to Apply For Our Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Desired applicants will have a background in Behavior Therapy and a willingness to learn and develop mastery in evidence-based treatments. Experience with adolescents & families is desired and not required.
Interested applicants should submit the following items to Careers@Cadencechat.com:
- A letter of interest
- (3) letters of reference (can be submitted by Supervisors/Advisors separately and directly)
Applications are due 12/01/2022. We encourage submission at the earliest possible date.